lundi 9 janvier 2017

Regueb January 9th, 2011

I cannot really understand how can people easily forget the sacrifices of the martyrs and the wounded of the revolution. 
I, all the time, hear people mocking the revolution and denigrating the martyrs. I always hear them denying the occurrence of a revolution. And I cannot really identify with their opinions. 
I cannot forget what I saw and what I heard through the revolution period. I cannot forget the images of crying and lamenting mothers. I cannot forget the day I went to Regueb when five young Tunisians were killed by the security forces. The voice of Nizar Slimi’s mother asking me to capture a photo of the corpse is still resonating through my ears. I cannot prevent myself from bursting into tears. Memories of the revolution will always be engraved in my heart.





RIP 



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

مجرد رأي

نحن شعب لا يتعظّ من ماضيه و لا يحفظ دروس التاريخ و كأنّني بنا شعب قصير الذاكرة أو دعوني أقول معدوم الذاكرة. تستهوينا بعض عروض التهريج في مج...